Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

[open] Act Two
+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Lily is Online
** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 49 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 495 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Apr 15 2018, 04:40 PM
She was only joking with the abandonment, and if she knew Tibby will feel how he did, she would've gone out of her way to make it up for him. No questions asked.

He was now not only touching but holding her hand, and that little connection just sent rushes of excitation through her constantly. Like it was some special sort of spell that was on her - which was actually true, but she has forgotten that a long time ago.
"Supposed to be? We're holding hands! I haven't held anybody's hand for a long time now... except my dad." she laughed, feeling all the strong feelings in her. Oh how much she wanted more, and how much she couldn't say it out loud, not more than she already did, not then. She was certain that this tension worked both ways, and couldn't imagine what good she could do to be on a date with someone like him.
"What is something I want to do?" she asked back, as she wasn't quite sure what he meant. She put her other hand on top of the table, holding his hands now with both hands. It was really exciting how that feeling wrapped her around with even higher intensity.

"You want to leave too?" Lily asked back as she was still gazing into his eyes. Then she giggled a little.
"We grew up... but I feel like this sort of tension was always there in the letters too." She said with a slightly shy smile, blushing again, and then when she heard what he just added, she felt like she's totally lost.
"What else can it be?" she dropped it back and felt like she mainly did that in the past minutes. Her voice was more promising, then questioning, and then she laughed.
"I'd love to go dancing with you! And I'm pretty sure I've lost my mind already, so I guess you're right."

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 30 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 5 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
Apr 16 2018, 12:23 AM
It was very true. They were holding hands, Although Tibby was a very affectionate person, he chose only a few of his female companions to hold hands with. It meant a lot that he was doing this in general, and not at home sewing curtains or drawing blueprints. He blushed as she asked him what exactly she wanted to do, and wanted to desperately shake the continued suggestion in his head, absolutely not wanting to be perverse amongst so many, even though it was a loud and raucous pub.

"We'll see how the night goes," he simply replied, "I don't want to leave unless you want to leave."

As much as he wanted to show complete dominance and initiative, taking her by the hand and leading her out of the pub, he knew she was a young woman of agency. Lily could make her own choices, not just the ideas he could effortlessly plant into her mind, mostly brought upon by hormones. With her other statement, he couldn't help but agree. Although it was never written or spoken out loud, there was a tiny part of his brain that always went: what if? A flirty note here and there, he thought once upon a time, would go nowhere considering she could have whoever she wanted. Why ever would it be him? He nodded, agreeing, with another sip of wine. When she asked questions again, he knew that it was his fault.

"I apologize for being completely vague, but I promise it's an attempt to maintain decency in a public place." Thibault sighed and rubbed her wrist with his thumb, "Let's just say I don't normally take people to see my apartment on the first date, and when I do- it doesn't usually mean anything more to come of it."

There were strings of the traditionalist dating style in his blood, because he was enamoured with the art of courtship. The generation they lived in now revolved around instant gratification. In his mind, all good things came to those who waited. He could only smile and laugh along with her melodic intonation of his suggestion.

"I really wish we didn't change to sit at this table," he innocently commented, "You seem so far away already. Countries away, even," he teased, "How are you over there in America?"

LILY POTTER

If i'm in your home, I WILL move your furniture. Deal with it.
+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 16 2018, 02:15 AM
She giggled, and felt like she didn't understand what he didn't understand. Or did he? Maybe it was all just a game, but she thought she was pretty clear.
"Because saying you too doesn't mean me too?" another question, she was really aware of his stroking thumb on her wrist. She was surprised by his coming words and turned her head slightly on the side. She was tasting 'first date' and 'apartment' siding with something a little bitter, but she couldn't explain it at all, so she just let it go.
"It seems like a horribly wrong idea of mines." she admitted, as she never wanted to be apart of him, ever again, and that table did feel too much. Even clothes did.

"You should come and see for yourself. Magical place!" Lily said invitingly and felt like if he turned that down she won't live until the next morning, although she did remember he said they'll see how the night goes (not evening, not date, the night!) and that filled her heart with hope.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 16 2018, 02:25 AM
Before he could even reply to her first question, it seemed like Lily wanted to change the subject, which Thibault didn't mind. To be completely fair, he was along for the ride regardless- but the pacing seemed to strike him senseless. What was too fast? What was too slow? What was just right. He knew that by holding her hand, there was a shift between them into something more, but he didn't know if she'd accept him to be so bold. As she beckoned him to join her on the other side, he could only oblige. Sitting now right next to her was a different kind of intimate entirely. He could feel her own feet barely brushing with his own, and the smell of her perfume became almost like some drug. Perhaps this would make things spiral blissfully out of their own control.

"You want to try some?" He slid his glass over to her, the red Pinot Noir a deep, bloody red, "A pub isn't my favorite place to get wine, but it'll do. There are fantastic vineyards in France. Grapes are far as the eye can see."

For his next move, he put his arm around the back of her chair and couldn't help but give a few lads as look as they watched on in jealousy- or was that amusement? He didn't care.

LILY POTTER

+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 16 2018, 02:42 AM
She watched his every move standing up, moving around the table, and sitting next to her. The warm feeling that was just comfortably laying around her body suddenly started rushing through her again, making her feel really hot, as their sides touched. She really wanted that on her bare skin, and then, as the whole situation started to shift into something deep and real and full of new excitement, she slightly turned towards his direction. She could only keep up with this horde amount of feelings as now she really didn't see anyone or anything else.
"Mhm..." she sighed agreeing, trying to find her voice and remembering making words can be fun, but wasn't able to do any, she took the glass and sipped from the wine. She couldn't imagine anything he could ask that she wouldn't do.

Even though his arm was around the chair and not her, she was very aware of it. He turned away, she looked in front of her, and decided to be bold, so when he turned back, she leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you for the flowers." Lily whispered, and couldn't turn her face away, his eyes being so close, ever so deep blue, like the ocean around a nice and sunny beach, gathering it's power for a hurricane or tornado, she only felt like she wanted to find every little mermaid and turtle and seashells in there and save them. She was lost.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 16 2018, 02:54 AM
When she kissed him on the cheek, that was when he had to make that executive decision, because that was the last and final straw. There was no denying that she intended such a gesture to simply be sweet. He took his glass back from her and finished it, tucking a lock of her red hair behind her ear so it rested to keep the flower intact. He sighed back, looking into her eyes, the conflict washing away from his eyes as he leaned in closer to her, but stopped suddenly.

"You're very welcome," he said calmly, before standing up- needing to cool off, "Okay, we should go."

Taking off his cardigan, he folded it over his arm expertly so it laid across his torso and presented his other one, chuckling at how ridiculous they were feeling. High, and happy to be young, but also to simply be feeling things. He saw the waiter pass by but he mouthed a "keep the change," rather quickly accompanied by a quick nod.

"And before you ask why, it's because I'm not going to kiss you in a pub."

There, he said it. He admitted something he'd wanted to do for a very long time. A part of him felt scared of what she would say, and the other part of him was filled with hope, wanting her to come along and take a walk. It was sort of like those romantic comedies teens saw in movies, but this was only the beginning.

LILY POTTER

+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 16 2018, 03:21 AM
She giggled when she has seen how everything paced up, it was strange after their slow, intense mood, but she didn't mind, especially the part when he leaned so close, she knew if she moved her lips a little, she could touch his, but she only slightly opened them, and then he was gone from right in front of her. What?! Why?!Come back! she shouted in her mind but was too numb to say it out loud. She watched him get up and rather taking control, and she didn't mind it at all. This was just all a new way he attracted her. And as he said the word in that sentence, 'kiss', she couldn't keep her mouth shut anymore.
"Yes. Kiss. Wherever. Just do it!" she stood up, grabbed the bouquet in one hand, and slipped her other into his, as this sudden distance of their bodies seemed like something that could cause her death instantly.

"Tibby, I say this is a real date, and I'm very happy it's you who grabbed my attention on that site..." Lily whispered sweetly to his ear as they walked outside from the pub that felt really warm and hugging and tight, to the street that was fresh and airy. She took a deep breath, and everything felt a little less blurry, and their holding hands were giving her less than before in the pub. She wanted to wrap her arms around him really tight by then. She wanted to listen to the sweet nothings he could whisper in her ear while his breath would tickle her skin in a new, passionate way like nobody else's did before. Yet she said nothing, she remembered that promise of a kiss, and out under the sky was easier to hold herself back.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 16 2018, 09:31 AM
Tibby could only laugh at the blast of enthusiasm she put forth after he mentioed wanting to kiss her, and he wanted to say something along the lines of: don't worry, I will- but that was going to be a little too excessive in a public environment. As she commented on their situation, he blushed again, because he was glad to hear that it was as much of a date for her than it was for him. Once reminded about that silly site, he couldn't help but follow with a chuckle as he led them outside of the pub's doors.

"A site without seeing my face, or knowing a lot of my personal information- you took quite a gamble. I could have been a forty-five year old creep. Aren't you glad I'm not?" Wink.

As they strolled in the night, they passed by building after building, some still illuminated as an indication that they were still open, but most dark and their doors shut, devoid of life. Thibault decided to cut through the park outside of his apartment complex, and stopped when they were in the center, the trees rustling in a soft wind. Usually he would ask before kissing someone, but Lily's lips outlining the brilliance of her beautiful smile made it difficult to resist temptation. With that, he carefully took her face between his hands and softly kissed her, only pulling away once it felt right.

As he looked into her eyes, he couldn't help but say: "Wow."

Kissing her was like all of those pent up emotions during their letters suddenly had a conduit to release feelings, like he'd unlocked some door he'd been tryin to find a key to.

LILY POTTER

+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 16 2018, 10:46 AM
The night outside was gentle, like that touch they shared holding hands. She completely trusted him, that he knew where he was taking her, and that he wasn’t planning on doing anything that was harm for her in any way. She never felt like this before, not with any guy - out of those couple that managed to slip through James’ and Albus’ watchful eyes. She didn’t feel the need to break the silence, yet she had to comment on what he said.

"I was only hoping you’re not ugly." she said simply, looking at him and laughing. She was still thinking about how he blushed by her words, but he didn’t show any more reaction, other than the words of the site. She wondered why.

"This is not actually a safe at Gringotts for you either, you didn’t know more about me! There are some real crazy chicks outside..." she warned him dutifully, and wasn’t completely sure she’s not one of them considering how she felt about him since she has seen him being all grown up.

She was looking at the trees around them and again, for the hundredth time, felt lost in the moment with him. When he finally turned to her, she felt all the excitement during the evening as one, because she knew that’s the moment and he’s going to kiss her.
Lily closed her eyes, and the hands holding her face were like silk, and the kiss on her lips like wings of butterflies hardly even touching her, but still certainly there. She put her hands on his arms, and let herself melt into this soft touch that was just filling her soul with joy.

"Perfect." she whispered when it ended, and then giggled quietly when she heard his comment. She knew she didn’t have much experience, never been one of having snogging battles with boys, but as a romantic heart, she wanted to, deep down, she really wanted to know how it feels like when you are just crazy about someone and can not control yourself and then you find your perfect match in the other person.

She felt her heart skip a beat, and then she wanted more. The desire was so strong and deep that she felt like she couldn’t fight it even if she wanted to, her hands found their way up on his shoulders and around his neck, ah she pulled him closer and made that little gap between them into nothing, kissing him more passionately than he did just a moment ago.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 16 2018, 03:16 PM
"Well, some would say that with my genetics it would be difficult to be ugly." Thibault remarked before explaining since he didn't want to seem arrogant, "That was a Veela joke. Please laugh at me so I don't feel like a dick."

It was true, the site lended blind trust to overshadow really practical judgement. The back of his mind kept prodding him with "what if"s since the world worked so differently now, dates for everyone were at the edges of their fingertips- all it took was initiative and the care to actually see who was out there. He was glad, even lucky that Lily turned out to be on the other side. He'd been in a dating slump for a little while, locking himself away and making bookshelves when his phone would ding, an indicator that a new match was present. Maybe it was all in the timing, and perhaps maybe- this was simply supposed to happen between them.

When she went back to kissing him again, he allowed her to pull him in closer, obliging completely to her desire. When he felt they were about to lose balance, he let her lean against a nearby tree, the leaves shrouding them in darkness as the crickets and cicadas sang into the night. He let his hands move to caress her hair, allowing his fingers to get tangled in her roots as the lily she wore behind her ear fell, forgotten. Thibault had kissed many girls, but not many knew that. He tended to keep a low profile when it came to romnantic endeavors. If that was to become something more, that was where his comfort level was at. Now that he was on TV, he was sure that if the press found out, there would be whirlwind of speculation-especially since he was deciding to make out with Lily Potter in the middle of a park.

"Hey, what are you both doing out this late?" an officer, or some deputy with a shiny badge walked towards them with a flashlight. Tibby pulled away and started to laugh, because his go-to solution was to run.

"C'mon, we'd better go..." he had lip gloss stains all over his face, "...I bet he can't catch us!"

LILY POTTER

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS APRIL MAY JUNE JULY
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!