DECEMBER JAN FEB MAR

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Landslide, siblings, best friend, & future love
IMELDA WEASLEY
Journalist

Wand 94

8¾" Alder, Griffin Claw
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 21 | 0 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Glasgow, Scotland

Sagittarius

Pansexual

Single

300 ʛ

Jan 2 2018, 12:08 AM

----- weasley
This is Imelda's older brother. He was 14 when Imelda was born so I think it'll be hard for them to be close. I definitely think sibling love is there between them but she views him almost like an uncle of sorts just because of the age difference. She's always happy to visit him and his family, I imagine he has a few kids by now, and keeps everything polite and cordial. I'm not going to be picky with the little details. Their family is on the canon list so you can read more about them there. If you'd like to know more about Imelda go to her profile or visit her shipper!
fc name, 35, group

marianne weasley
This is Imelda's older sister. She's closer in age to this sibling but there's still quite a bit of space between them. Imelda doesn't really like being the youngest child but she doesn't have much choice! She's always been fond of her sister because they were closer in age and Imelda felt like there were at least a few things they could talk about. She probably talks to her sister more than her older brother just because of the big age gap. I'm not going to be too picky about the specifics of her playby, group, and all of that. Their family is on the canon list so you can read more about them there. If you'd like to know more about Imelda go to her profile or visit her shipper!
fc name, 27, group

the best friend
This is Imelda's best friend and will probably always be her best friend. Imelda and Maisie, as we'll call her for this ad, met when they were just kids. Maisie's family moved next door to Imelda's home and they became friends. Maisie is a year younger but that didn't prevent the girls from being best friends. Fast forward to their post Hogwarts years and they're as inseparable as ever. They've traveled together, gotten drunk and high together, and know literally everything about the other. They're pretty much like friend soulmates, as they've always joked about. There's very few people in the world that Imelda loves more than her best friend. These two currently live together in Glasgow!

I'm thinking her playby could be Maisie Williams just because I LOVE their irl friendship. If you'd like to use someone else, that's fine by me. She'll be 20, per Imelda's backstory. Everything else is up to you! I picture her as a Hufflepuff but that's up to you as well. If you'd like to know more about Imelda go to her profile or visit her shipper!

fc name, 20, group

the future love
First off, please don't kill me bc they play siblings in GoT! D:

Imelda hasn't been the best person with love. She's dated a few people but nothing that was ever really serious. Her experiences were more fits of short lived passion rather than meaningful relationships. As she's gotten older, and more restless, she finds the prospect of getting married and having a family moving farther away. She wants that someday but not anytime soon. Her career as a travel writer only fuels her passion and wanderlust, causing her to travel more instead of staying in the same place for too long. That's where Kit comes in.

There are two ways that I envision Imelda and Kit meeting. The first is through her travels. She's become fairly well known for her travel writing and videos. She's gotten a bit of notice from people when she travels to different places even though she prefers to keep to herself. I'm thinking she and Kit could've met at a pub or some natural site. It'd be great if the two of them had the same interests when it came to traveling! The other way is through one of her siblings. Kit could be one of their friends and they could've met at a family function. Since Imelda is still quite younger than him, it could've been awkward at first but the pair could've talked after a while and hit it off.

The pair have known each other for about 6 months now and are getting fairly close. Imelda finds that he understands her in ways she didn't know were possible. I'm not going to do too much planning and plotting in advance but that's the bare bones for now! I'd LOVE for his playby to be Kit Harington because I love him. I imagine he's 27-32 and is pretty well matured. We could toss in drama where he's just getting divorced or something but that's for you to decide! If you're interested please reply here or send me a PM! If you'd like to know more about Imelda go to her profile or visit her shipper!

kit harington, 27-32, group
Off to do some filming in Norway next week. Can't wait!
MARIANNE WEASLEY
Transfiguration Professor

Wand 61

8½" Pine, Kneazle Claw
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 27 | 3 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

535 ʛ

Jan 8 2018, 09:21 PM

Hey I wanted to throw a hello to you and let you know I am going to put an application in for your older sister. If there are any things you want specifically in her profile please please let me know.
If I transfigure you into a frog will you let me study then?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll