FEBRUARY MAR APRIL MAY

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Chasing Ghosts [closed], Tag: James
BRYCE CALLOWAY
SPELLBUCKS MANAGER

Wand 35

10¼" Blackthorn, Sasquatch Hair
Vampire | AGE: 30 | 6 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Horned S)
Chicago, Illinois

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

320 ʛ

Oct 22 2017, 11:44 AM

Bryce let out a deep breath as he walked into the forest. It was like a sanctuary from the beating hearts and unfocused chatter of the party. While he could still hear voices from the other attendees, it was a lot quieter. He was able to calm himself and stop his fangs from showing. It had been almost five hours since Bryce had some blood, and for a newbie vamp like him, that was nothing. He had spent a year and a half as a bloodsucker but there was still an eternity to look forward to.

Bryce lowered the hood of his assassin's costume and looked at the half moon peeking through the clouds. He went further into the forest and passed a couple who was getting hot together against a tree. He smirked and rolled his eyes. After a little walking, he found himself in a clearing with a few tree stumps. He sat down on one and waited. Bryce wasn't sure what he was waiting for, but he didn't have anything else to do but to sit and just stare up at the sky.

JAMES POTTER
Costume: Assasin
Is it ok to be a vampire and not be broody?
JAMES POTTER
Owner of Mischief Managed

Wand 51
11½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 23 | 137 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

145 ʛ

Oct 22 2017, 12:23 PM

"What the fuck.." James muttered to himself as he exited the castle grounds. He needed a quiet place to think and that wasn't going to happen against the loud background offered here. As soon as he reached outside he kept right on until he was in the forest. Passing more than a few people that complimented his costume choice. He couldn't be bothered with that right now. He'd nearly gotten into it with another wolf and wasn't in the mood to be pleasant.

James looked up at the sky at the half moon and growled though he was thankful it wasn't full. The outcome would have been a lot different had it been. He kept on until he came to a clearing and stopped, looking around the place looked deserted, the fog was still rolling and the light from the moon cast an eerie glow on everything. It wasn't until he saw movement that he realize that he wasn't in fact alone. "Albus if that's you, I'm fine. I just had to leave before I shoved my fist through that guy's throat."

costume: deadpool
BRYCE CALLOWAY
Why is the Rum always gone? 😲
BRYCE CALLOWAY
SPELLBUCKS MANAGER

Wand 35

Chicago, Illinois

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

320 ʛ

Oct 26 2017, 08:02 PM

Bryce turned his eyes from the sky as he heard footsteps approaching the clearing. The sound was accompanied by a strange scent that made his retracted fangs tingle a little. It wasn't an alluring smell, but something absolutely repulsive. Bryce was oddly amused and wondered who the person could be. "Well well...let's see who's behind door number one." He muttered to himself and stood up. Shaking off a few leaves that had fallen on him, Bryce walked in the direction of the scent.

He frowned when he heard a voice call out to someone named Albus. He had heard the name, of course, it belonged to one of the Potter boys. Bryce had never met them, but even in America, Harry Potter was something of a legend. "Nope, I'm not Albus," Bryce replied with a chuckle. "Though I am curious about who you are." He wasn't prepared to come across another male around his age in the woods. "Hello, fellow forest traveler."

JAMES POTTER
JAMES POTTER

Wand 51

New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

145 ʛ

Oct 29 2017, 10:22 PM

The hairs on the back of his neck stood at attention almost as soon as the sentence had left his mouth. It wasn't Albus, that was for sure but whoever it was had caught his attention. It didn't take him long to see he'd ventured out a little bit further than he'd anticipated but that made no difference to him. James turned his attention towards the voice and watched as a man around his age emerges from the darkness. He'd almost reached for his wand to better see the guy but his enhanced senses did that for him. James eyed him and took in what he was saying as if weighing his options if he was going to engage with the man but thought, what the hell. "You can't be little red riding hood and well, I'm the wolf so that's a bust too." He found himself saying before the scent of the man reached him. James made a face that was easily hidden under his mask. "Something tells me though, fellow forest traveler as you put it, that you're not quite human either."

BRYCE CALLOWAY
BRYCE CALLOWAY
SPELLBUCKS MANAGER

Wand 35

Chicago, Illinois

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

320 ʛ

Nov 5 2017, 08:34 PM

Bryce raised an amused brow and stuffed his hands in his pockets. Even though the scent on the other male was off, he didn't feel anxious. Bryce could relate to someone else that shared his type of humor. "Nope, I'm not little red riding hood or the wolf. I guess you could say I'm the bat...or something. There aren't many bats in fairy tales so that little joke just went to hell pretty much." He snickered and sniffed the air again. "So you're a werewolf then. That makes sense. No offense, but there's a weird repulsive smell about you. I'd rather sink my teeth into that tree bark over there instead of your neck." Bryce extended his fangs and grinned. "Oh, by the way, I'm a vampire. My name's Bryce, it's nice to meet you." He usually didn't show his fangs unless he was about to drink blood. Not only did it scare people, but he also risked bumping into someone who was anti-vampire. Bryce got the feeling he didn't have to worry about that now. The other male seemed cool enough that he wouldn't jerk away or get angry at the sight.

JAMES POTTER
JAMES POTTER

Wand 51

New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

145 ʛ

Nov 5 2017, 11:21 PM

James stared at the man for a moment, accessing the situation in front of him. Running into another creature of the night hadn't been unheard of, especially with an event like tonight. Still, though, he didn't have many friends that were vampires. His blue eyes went to his fangs when he showed them, the moon reflecting off of them brilliantly. James still held his ground though it didn't seem like the vampire was out to pick a fight. "Trust me, pal, the feeling about your smell is mutual." He found himself chuckling at the fact this man smelled dead and he himself most likely smelled of wet dog.

"It's nice to meet you as well Bryce, I'm James...James Potter." It sounded odd coming from his lips but he'd all but forgotten the mask covered up his true appearance. "This is one of the rare times when I haven't run into a vampire and they wanted to exchange pleasantries or rather..threats. Don't get me wrong, it's just a nice surprise is all. Sooo couldn't stand the party anymore?" He motioned back in the general direction of the castle.

BRYCE CALLOWAY
BRYCE CALLOWAY
SPELLBUCKS MANAGER

Wand 35

Chicago, Illinois

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

320 ʛ

Nov 6 2017, 01:04 AM

Bryce grinned at the fact that he didn't smell good to werewolves. He guessed it was nature itself forcing vampires and werewolves to be enemies whether they liked it or not. Unfortunately for nature, or fate, or whatever the hell it was he wasn't the type to play by the rules. "So we both smell horrible to each other? That's pretty cool. I wonder if they have cologne to mask that." He retracted his fangs and sat back down on the log. "Ah, so you're a Potter? A son of Harry Potter. Voldemort was never that big over here, but even in America, the Potter name goes far." Bryce learned about the wizarding war back at Ilvermorny. The fight was mostly in Europe, but a few Americans joined in. "You don't have much to worry about with me. I'm new to all this so the whole wolf versus bat crap isn't exciting." Bryce had more important things to worry about for sure. "The party was ok but the people were getting to me. I started seeing them as walking blood bags. I figured it was time to go. What about you? You look like the social type so what brings you out here?"

JAMES POTTER
JAMES POTTER

Wand 51

New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

145 ʛ

Nov 6 2017, 01:21 PM

"Yeah that would be how it goes. I'm sure to you I smell somewhere along the lines of a wet pup while I can tell you're a dead body walking." James smirked and shook his head, when he was human he didn't notice such things. "Not just by smell but I can't hear your heart beating so there's that." He raised a brow and followed suit with taking a seat. "That would be the one." He chuckled lightly, if the face didn't give him away the name surely would. He wasn't shocked to find that Bryce knew of him and his family, fame had a wicked little sense of humor. "Born into it, so I didn't really have a choice but to grow up in the limelight. It has it's perks...and cons though."

James' eyes studied Bryce for a section when he brought up the wars between their kinds. "I don't venture too much into myself either, to be honest. I never asked to be a wolf, I was attacked. I'm sure he meant to kill me but fate as it was had other plans for me. So I get to be cursed as the healers at St. Mungos called it." He shrugged as if it didn't really matter to him but secretly it had. James looked into the direction of the castle, the music would have been nonesistant to anyone else out here but he heard it with ease. "Sounds like a good move on your part, don't want to mass murder those clowns up there." He thought, even if a few of them were currently on his personal shit list tonight. "I'm normally a very social person but a few idiots were testing me and I didn't want to be the reason the party stopped due to me losing my head."

BRYCE CALLOWAY
BRYCE CALLOWAY
SPELLBUCKS MANAGER

Wand 35

Chicago, Illinois

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

320 ʛ

Nov 9 2017, 01:50 PM

"Dead body walking? That sounds petty cool. I might use it whenever I make a rock band." Bryce searched his pockets and pulled out a small bag of blood. He knew a few people at the local hospital, and a healer was nice enough to give him a small pint of stock blood...even if it wasn't technically legal. "Hope you don't mind. I'm thirsty as hell and I'd rather not jump on the next person who walks through here." He bit into the top of the bag and sipped the red substance. It was like heaven was in his mouth. "Yeah, no heartbeat is a sure sign that you aren't really alive. Thankfully my other parts are still working fine, at least the parts that count." Bryce chuckled.

He finished off the bag and stuffed it back into his pockets. "I come from a pureblood family who thinks they are blessed by Merlin or something." He snickered and shook his head at his ridiculous parents. "They are rich and spoiled, I was born into it. Didn't have the best childhood, so I understand the whole family legacy thing." It had been almost seven months since he'd seen or heard from his family. They didn't even know he was a vampire now. Bryce wouldn't have been surprised if they thought he was dead, well he was in a way. "Most of us didn't ask to be screwed over like this. It's the card we were dealt." Bryce shrugged. "Can't do anything except make the best of it." He had accepted his lot weeks after becoming a vampire. Crying in a corner over it wouldn't make him become human again. "Oh yeah, that werewolf temper can be a beast I've heard. So we both left the party and ended up here. Welcome to the club, you get a free shirt with your membership."

JAMES POTTER
JAMES POTTER

Wand 51

New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

145 ʛ

Nov 18 2017, 12:30 AM

James was shocked at how surprisingly chill he was at seeing the guy pull out a blood bag. He'd seen stranger things in the last few years of his life so he couldn't say much. He shook his head and waved for the guy to go on. He noted how quickly the guy drinks the blood before putting the bag away. "Yeah, we wouldn't want that." James forced out a small chuckle though if someone had walked along, he would have stepped in. "Hmm..I feel bad for you man. I'm not pureblood but some of my family is. Legacy or not it doesn't give people a right to be dicks you know?" He stated and shook his head. He tended to stay out of the politics of it all but he knew which side he would stand on if the situation called for it.

"That answers my question then. If you were turned by choice or force." He noted that they had something in common as he looked over at him. "I hear you, it's a shit card to be dealt that's for sure. Takes a while to sink in, at least it did for me and my family. Being famous and having that happen was a lot of...fun." He scoffed, the last bit is complete bollocks. "I imagine it was like that for you as well? Adding blood to your diet had to be interesting." James for once was happy that he hadn't been turned into a vampire, he couldn't stomach drinking the crimson stuff. "Ha, and a members only jacket..thanks. I'll treasure it, really." He returns the sarcasm with a bit of his own and his laugh this time was genuine. "Better out here with the so-called horseman than in there. I think the brew is messing with people's head, don't drink that shit if you can help it."

BRYCE CALLOWAY
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply