Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

[closed] Remember Those Walls I Built, ~ with Tibby
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
**** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 151 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 875 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Apr 30 2018, 07:19 PM
She was seven, and she was hiding in a broom cabinet when she heard her daddy speaking to someone.
“My daughter, Lily, she’s a bit younger than you, and hiding somewhere. Could you find her and tell me where she is? Great, you’re a good big boy!”
She giggled and just went on playing with her dollies, as the plot was really important. Ben was about to kiss Carley, while her friend, Mindy was watching them.
The door suddenly opened, and she looked up to meet a pair of blue eyes that reminded her of bubblebath. She looked at the curly hair pointing everywhere on the top of a pale head, and a boy was smiling in front of her, a boy that made her heart race up and her face get red. In her mind, somehow, the boy became Ben and she became Carley.
The boy opened his mouth and Lily grabbed his arm dragging him into the cabinet and closing the door.
“Shh! I’m Lily. You can play with Carley. She’s the prettiest!” She said simply handing him the dolly, and then they started playing. She often got herself just looking at the boy’s nice face, his smile reminded her of pumpkin pie Nanny Molly often made. She was crazy about that pie and could eat any amount.
About two hours later, Lily cried out loud for her daddy. Tibby, the boy broke Carley’s head. Harry found them, and she told him Tibby found her hours ago, so they both got into trouble. He deserved it, he broke Carley’s head!

Lily Luna Potter woke up in a strange man’s bed. Except, the man was not so strange, he was her pen pal for forever. And before that, he was her friend, and apparently after her dream, she realised he was the first boy she ever wanted to kiss. That’s all that about being children and not knowing anything of adults’ businesses. In fact, her age was quite developed when the wanting-to-kiss part happened, compared to other young witches; some of them get it done within their nursery ages.
Lily opened her eyes slowly, and was able to notice she turned around in her sleep. She wasn’t awake enough to realise that the warm feeling wasn’t around her.
“Hmm, Tibby...” she murmured and turned her head to the other side laying on her stomach, but mentioned man wasn’t there. She raised her eyebrows trying to recollect everything that was going on while waking up, she was sure it wasn’t all a dream because she wasn’t in her own bed. She turned around to her back and sat up, looking around she had to admit that the room was as charming as the owner living in it. She smiled for the thought and checked the time on her phone’s screen. She knew she slept for a long time, but didn’t expect it to be 12 hours.
12 missed calls from her daddy, she could see the irony, did he call her every hour while she was asleep? She didn’t want to deal with that just yet.

Lily didn’t know what to think about Tibby not being next to her, where she last ‘left him’. She remembered she wanted his kisses and tried to tease him into it, but that didn’t happen. Her mood was really different from the previous day, and she had no idea why. She should be over the Moon, right? She came here after the worst month of her life, they made up, and decided to see each other on romantic terms. They hugged and kissed and talked and slept next to each other. So what was that bitter taste in her stomach? She even slept under the Veela magic for most of the night, she could tell, as in general, her body was feeling great and energised and she could still feel some blur around her that affected her every time when she was close to him physically.
She got angry at her own self, and that was never a good sign, she decided that she’ll go and look for him, before all the doubts and fears and question-marks could move into her mind. Doing something was always a good solution.

She stepped out from the bedroom, feeling insecure, just to step into his magic of blood. She breathe in heavily as everything from a second ago was gone, wiped off like it never existed. Her eyes found him, sitting there, stunning as always, and she automatically walked towards him and hugged him around from behind, bending down as he was sitting, her arms around his chest. She had no doubt this is what she wanted, but if anybody would ask her about this without the spell - that was impossible, obviously - she didn’t want to do that. She would’ve waited for him to greet her verbally and physically.

“Good Morning, Your Majesty! What important matters call you out from this common girl’s very fine side? Did the Britons attack your country while she seduced you into your own bed?” she chirped flirtatiously, setting a sweet peck on his cheek.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
*** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 98 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 2010 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
Apr 30 2018, 11:03 PM
It seemed like the longer Thibault held on to Lily when he slept, the more alert he became. He pressed his lips to her shoulder as they spooned above his sheets, just hours earlier they'd both passed out after a very stressful month of never knowing where life was going to take them next. He was absolutely ravenous, hungry for something but being with her there in sheer comfort gave him a sense of peace and that was quelled until his internal alarm clock woke him out of his spirits. He grabbed his phone from his nightstand and checked how long they had until it would go off- about ten minutes. He sat up and looked at her, an angel with red hair, sleeping soundly and he didn't have the heart to wake her. Something told him that it was rougher on her than him- at least he had a job to keep him busy from his many emotional heart palpitations.

Bon Bon's collar jingled, and the cat looked at him from around the corner, tail all the way in the air, as if to ask him a question. He gave the white cat a 'what?' expression before slowly getting up, not wanting to wake her up. He still had work to do- and even a pretty girl wasn't going to distract him from his work. Even one who liked him just as much as he liked her. He kissed her on the cheek before stepping out of the room, slipping on his bunny slippers so that the cold wouldn't chill his feet. He sat down at his desk by the window which overlooked the streets outside- including the park where he and Lily shared their first kiss. Drunkenly, but still poignant.

"Should we look at kitchen? or paint colors this morning?" he asked his cat as the ball of fur with eyes jumped onto the edge of the desk, "Kitchen. Always a more challenging task."

He waved his wand and blueprints flew out of an open drawer, including a box of samples he'd acquired earlier that week. He let his eyes glaze over the large kitchen he'd sketched out before opening his laptop to see his design come to life before his eyes- but now all that had to be done was pick which were best. He knew the homeowners wanted a dark granite countertops, but were unsure of what mix of materials they wanted, so they trusted him to make the final decision. Thiabult was almost thankful- the family took ages to pick a dining table. Square? No. Oval? No. Wait. Back to square- but what about a rectangle. Could we reposition it to the corner? What about a long picnic bench? No- let's go back to the oval idea.

"So- black quarts costs two hundred galleons per square cut, but obsidian and granite costs less but doesn't have the sheen I want..." he spoke aloud, his fingers grazing the samples, "Black quartz it is, i'm going to follow my gut and not second question it. Looks nicer with the cabinets I have picked out."

He started making a to-do list of the things he needed to do next time he visited the site. He started to calculate the totals for each room, making it financially able to maintain. He even had the time in between to make two good omelettes with herbs, cheese, and mushrooms. The sound of footsteps behind him made him predict that Lily was awake, and he got nervous- since he'd agreed the night before that Tib was going to help her pack for America. As she greeted him, he couldn't help but stifle a laugh at his title.

"You may be in between jobs, but I'm not. I had a kitchen that called out to me for later this week. Sorry." Thibault put his pencil down and stood up immediately, "Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something, mon ange?" My angel? He offered, wanting to be a good host.

LILY POTTER

Wondering if I should get a haircut or work the man-bun?
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 1 2018, 05:34 AM
“Don’t worry, we’ll tick that ‘first’ off the list next time.” Lily replied and as he stood up, now they were face to face and she hadn’t planned to let her hands off of him, she simply ran her fingers up on his arms around his neck to play a little with his loose curls.

Several things happened at the same time. First, he was offering something she was just thinking about to do for him - breakfast. Second, he spoke French, and let’s just recognise this act on its own. Third, what he said in French - she wasn’t good at that language, but she could figure this much out.
So she closed her eyes, feeling totally dizzy, not being able to deal with the collision of all these in such short time. She started with mentally editing her list of sexiest thing she ever heard, and now, next to him swearing was him speaking his mother tongue. After that, she jumped onto the third on list, ”my angel”. She could feel her heartbeats all over the place, and if Tibby was to feed on her emotions, all he would find was deep desire and burning fire for him. She couldn’t just not recognise that posessive word at the front and sweet ending of his picture of her.

It took her at least a minute to pull herself together and be able to answer.
“Do you practice legilimency? This is like the third time you say something I’m thinking about... I wanted to make you my world famous crepes, but now, I’d rather take you up on your word. Surprise me... I like food!” and Tibby probably had no idea just how much that was true, but he was soon to find out. She loved eating, and she was a stress eater - the past month, she had to go running almost every day to keep her shape and some sense of her mind.

Lily had no intention letting him go, even for eating purposes, but she had to notice that there was a stronger magic then Veela-charms. The call of nature.
She managed to untangle her fingers from his hair and made her way to the direction of the bathroom, with every steps, the magic was letting her go, and when she got far enough, she took a deep breath, trying to clear her head, and then turned around to look at him again.

“I’d like to take a shower. Do you think, after, we could use the time you put aside for packing to talk instead? It’s really sweet of you, but my parents are home, and it’s really not much left; but mostly: I don’t care about that right now.” she smiled, standing there rather shy actually, great comparison to the flirting beast he had just met again. And that was her way of asking for permission to use the shower, she wouldn’t do that without him letting her, as she could guess how he wasn’t amused by her act of disrespect the previous day, when she ‘ordered him around’.
Once she got her answer, she disappeared into the bathroom and her inner life, that was quite upside down. She had to admire the work in that place, it was so beautiful, Lily reached for her phone, and took a picture of herself in the light that was coming in from outside. She quickly uploaded it to her Wizstagram, with the title ‘morning looks’ and the comments and likes started coming instantly.

‘You look gorgeous!’

‘Woah, where are you?!’

‘You look much more relaxed, did you catch some sleep finally?’

She absolutely didn’t want to start answering, for her, that was work done for the day. Maybe if there’s going to be something else worth sharing, she would.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
May 1 2018, 10:38 AM
"And here I was looking forward to those crepes, especially if they're world famous." Tibby teased and gave in to become his natural role of chef in his own kitchen, "I'll make you an omelette. Not world famous, but my mama taught me how."

The young man walked toward his kitchen and opened a fridge to free the carton of eggs and the ingredients he used previously. He was already getting started when Lily called out to him again from his bathroom about needing to 'talk.' He honestly feared meeting Mr. and Mrs. Potter so soon, so this was in its own way a mini-godsend to avoid that considering they'd only started this journey. As he began to whisk the eggs in a bowl, he smiled back at her, the peppy personality peeking out from post-tiredness. It gave him such pleasure cooking, it was another way for his to focus his otherwise creative nature, and he was truly a giver for his romantic partners.

"It's just the door to the left of my dresser. Do you need clothes? I don't think we're the same size, but I have a few shirts that run small on me. Those are in the first drawer if you want to borrow something."

After he heard the door close, he got back to working again. Bon Bon watched as his owner moseyed around the kitchen and his paw touched the sound system, playing a rather beautiful concerto Thibault attended live as a child. The half-Veela changed the station to random playlist, and the crooning sounds of Stevie Wonder played through the apartment. The cat started to drink water from his litte bowl and debated on today's day, and knew for certain he probably didn't want to hang around and see his brother's personal business. Royce was hesitant to leave only because Lily proved to be quite a mood-changer, and if anything happened, he'd want to prevent another outburst from happening.

"Meow." Bon Bon announced his departure before retreating to another room in the house, and Tibby waved a 'goodbye' in the feline's direction.

As he diced the mushrooms, he began to sway his hips, humming to himself very much in the way a Disney Princess would, cheery and happy to cook. Screw gender stereotypes. He didn't know this song very well, but it was catchy and nice so early in the morning- well, technically afternoon, but it was still early enough to make him crave more omelettes. He mixed the ingredients together to create two great batches. He poured the contents into a hot pan and left to get his plate he'd left on his work desk to eat more of his precious concoction. It was really good, and hoped that Lily would enjoy it too.

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 1 2018, 01:16 PM
She luckily found a hairband in her jeans pocket, and quickly created a loose bun with it. She didn’t want to take a long time, but her mind started running around about everything that was going on. She was smiling every second for a new reason, and she was happy at that moment that she was alone, but still at his place. She called the memory, what he said before she took over the bathroom, how he called her his angel. In french. Her mind took a detour, and she instantly knew she’ll have to investigate about that. She formed a plan of just how to do that, and she was determined enough to go through with it, and knew that the Veela-spell will only help.
Once she finished and stepped out the shower she took her jeans back after drying herself with a towel she found where he said it was, and she also got herself a simple white shirt of his, which was still big for her and kept falling down on her shoulder one side or the other. It smelled like soap and Tibby. The best.
She found some mouthwash and decided that will be good enough without a toothbrush and her wand, that was still somewhere in the room. She started to feel a bit off without it, just because she was, like every other witch and wizard, so used to having it with her all the times, everywhere.

She let her hair down, and shook it, the end still got a little wet. She stepped out to the living room, and started looking around for her wand. It took her some time to find it. She stepped to his table and an idea came to her mind, she touched her head with her wand murmuring a spell, and then took a piece of paper to point at it, and her last sent letter was there with some extra words:
”I guessed you needed a new copy. Don’t destroy it!”

She placed it on top of everything there, without messing anything else up, and looked outside to the park, the memory of that perfect kiss they shared gave her goosebumps. She heard some beautiful melody filling the air and then Stevie Wonder’s voice. She didn’t know the song, but really loved the lyrics and decided to go look for him in the kitchen, as she also remembered what she wanted to figure out.

As Lily stepped into the kitchen, she started laughing quietly, not wanting to break the sweet melody. Tibby looked very funny, but as she walked closer, she didn’t feel like laughing anymore. She jumped onto the counter and as their eyes met she invited him closer curling her index finger towards herself.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
May 1 2018, 02:24 PM
Thibault had already finished making their omelettes by the time that Lily came out to see him, finished with her shower. He'd been taking great care, washing the dishes the muggle way and putting them on his drying rack. He was still humming along to the music, lost in his own thoughts until he decided to turn around and see her wearing one of his shirts, and to be honest- he didn't think she's actually take him up on the offer. It didn't fit very well, but that sliver of skin by her shoulder was enough to drive him absolutely mad with lust. If he wasn't a decent human being, he'd already attacked her by now- letting his lips graze that shoulder with the intention of leaving a hickey, marking her as 'his.' The young man stared at her for a moment, keeping his cool and offering a hot plate with the fruits of his labor before she beckoned him over.

"What are you doing? What do you want from me?" Thibault's tone was hesitant, and slightly confused, "I have apple and orange juice if you need a beverage, Lils."

He distracted himself temporarily by getting himself a glass and chugging it quickly before walking over to her. Just by looking in her eyes, he could kind of predict what she wanted in that moment and kissed her sweetly, pulling away a few seconds later. Tibby was scared that if he kissed her any longer, he'd be tempted to forgo this productive day for another couple of hours, and chaos would ensue. His bedroom was still wide open, after all- and Bon Bon was nowhere to be found. That crazy cat was always off discovering new corners of his apartment to hide in!

"What did you want to talk about? Is everything okay? Are we okay?" he asked, helping himself to a bite of his third omelette. the nourishment invigorating his veins as fuel, "Don't tell me you're allergic to mushrooms, now- they're one of my favorite things and quite good for you as a protein equivalent."

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 1 2018, 03:44 PM
For the first time, even under his spell, she felt no rush. She knew what she wanted, and a look at Tibby’s face, trying to take his eyes off of her bare shoulder gave her the feeling that this time, there will be no dodging. She lifted her shoulder close to her face with a blushing smile, which totally indicated she had an idea what he was looking at, and most importantly, how; and then waited until he was over with his excuses of getting a drink. She didn’t find words to say, and she wasn’t quite ready when he kissed her, and then pulled away. She closed her eyes as he was still standing in front of her, and then shook her head.
“Shh!” she whispered putting one hand over to the side of his neck, and pulling him closer. She looked deep into his eyes and then stroked his nose with hers. She took a bold move and slowly licked his lips, and as expected, she wanted more, but the intensity of the fire that lit up in her was surprising, combined the Veela-charm, her feelings, his reaction, and that mesmerising song. She kissed him with a tender touch, but deep passion. She moved closer to the edge just so their bodies can meet, and held his face with her hands on the sides, caressing his cheekbones.
This kiss was again different, but called her straight down her gut, so exciting, like when you’re doing somersault under water, it makes you dizzy and your stomach rolls around, but very thrilling at the same time. She didn’t know anymore where she ends and where he starts, just totally melted into this deep lust. She was not aware if Tibby moved closer or she pulled him, but felt her head knocking to the cupboard and that broke the moment just enough that she got scared his solution will be to ‘run’.

“Don’t pull away, please!” she whispered, hugging him around and resting her head on his shoulder. She had to close her eyes, everything was really blurry, and she could only see spots, like little stars. She was short of breath, trying to calm her heart to a manageable speed, never wanting to let go of him. She needed him to hold onto, as for her, this was more than simple pleasure. They only kissed this intensively in the elevator, she only felt similarly then, and after that, back on their date, everything went totally wrong. She wanted to rewrite that, wanted to change the feeling of what she did and felt was wrong, and that she shouldn’t be attracted to someone such deep of a level. She needed this, and she could only not feel horrible and miserable, if he stayed with her until she was ready to loosen their hug, and that was coming with the song ending. She still felt very emotionally opened up and vulnerable, so she only whispered to him with a smile.
“I guess that’s one type of feeling we have for each other.” Her voice was deep, and then finally she managed to creep out from his shoulder, stroked his face, looking at him with a new understanding.
“Great song choice.” she said giggling, and then placed some sweet pecks on his lips, before turning her attention to the plate.
“Aww this looks yummy, mushrooms are my favourite too... I’m starving!” she said lifting it up, and took her phone out to take another picture, uploaded it to Wishtagram with the line ‘treeeeeeeeats’ and then finally dug into it, tasted it and hummed from satisfaction.
“You can cook!” she said with amazement as she slowly found her Veela-spelled self again, she remembered he asked what she wanted to talk about, that was on the list.
“I can’t let you feed me on a regular basis, I don’t have two hours daily for exercise!” Lily added gesturing with the fork, and actually finished the whole thing quite fast, just to lean back towards mentioned head-hitting cupboard putting her hand over her tummy. She looked at him shaking her head, meaning this man cannot be real. There must be a catch somewhere. Maybe he’s married and has kids. Married to a perfect little Veela and have gorgeous, breathtaking little babies to die for.
Of course she knew that wasn’t the case, but it felt surreal that he wanted to be with her, even though she didn’t underestimate herself and her self appreciation and respect was - she thought - on the right place.

“I’d very much like some of that mentioned apple juice. Let’s talk! I’ll wait for you at my spot.” Lily meant the fireplace, where she can be far enough, if he sits where he did the previous night, so she can think slightly clearer. That kiss was so heated she still felt dizzy!
She jumped off, and dropped the loose neckline up on her shoulder, just so it could fell off the other side, and walked out from the kitchen, letting her hips swing slightly more visibly than usually would.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
May 2 2018, 01:10 PM
Thibault was already a very affectionate person, always the first person to put his hand on someone's shoulder or to snuggle them if they cried. But he may have met his match when he started dating Lily Potter. Her fingertips caressing his cheekbones and palms feeling so warm on his face made it easier to melt into the kiss she wanted, not wanting to stop the action. As a child he'd grown up listening to Disney fairy tales and watching films on his mother's side, and his father collectively telling him more obscure foreign stories based on myth and the most complex literature libraries given the many years he'd been able to live on this earth. After all, he was a prince and enjoyed hearing how his contemporaries had lived their lives and captured instances of great love. One in particular stood out to hin- a German novella he read on his own about a prince who wonders if it was better to speak or to die, not knowing the princess' affections. He was more than glad in this moment to find someone who shared attraction and the desire for companionship just like this without having to deal with the dragons flying over in the night.

"I'm changing the song, too bad. I think you're getting distracted." Thibault pursed his lips, a bit embarrassed, and the piano music started once again, "You didn't see ANY of my dancing. I'm better than that, I promise."

As he watched her eat, he was very glad that his omelette was well received. He mentally said a 'thanks mama,' in his head, glad that instead of spending hours upon hours playing quitdditch outside with Royce, they were spent indoors hunched over a mixing bowl and wearing the apron that hung inside his pantry. He chuckled softly at the exercise comment and sighed, enjoying her outlandish way of expressing her appreciation for him.

"I'm more of a cooker than an eater, but pastries are the one exception." Tibby knew he could make a mean lemon tart like no one's business, "So, feel free to eat anything I make- raid my fridge, I can always buy new groceries at the market down the street. Aucun problème," No problem.

He poured a tall glass of chilled apple juice and slid it over to her before making his way over to his frequently occupied couch, his omelette filled plate in hand. It was such a funny situation- how they had to separate like this to chat like normal human beings without his genetics skewing the outcome. He didn't know how much of this he could take. The young man couldn't help but watch her hips sway on the way to the fireplace, inwardly remembering that he was indeed a lucky guy. Taking another large bite of his food, he ignored the apparent buzz of his cellphone buzzing in his pocket. Must be his agent, or his mom. They could wait. He got comfortable, using a pillow as a temporary table as he kept eating.

"Where do you want to start?"

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 2 2018, 02:32 PM
She picked up a cushion from the couch on her way to the fireplace, and then sat down on it, with the apple juice in her hand, took a big sip, and then put it down next to her with her wand - too uncomfortable kept in the pocket sitting like that. She closed her eyes and felt her face turning deep red from everything coming back to her clear mind. Not like she regretted any moment, quite the opposite, but still, most of the flirtatious comments made her feel like she was watching someone else.
She took out her phone once she was closer to her sober mind, and started typing, putting up one hand and showing the index finger to him to wait. So many things that finger can be used for.
“Sorry, I just don't want to forget anything that's important.” she said, and typed as quickly as she could, it ended up being quite a list. That was the easier part, then she looked up, and it was time to talk. She felt a shy smile forming on her face while looking at the man sitting on the couch opposite her, again, she felt like it's a whole different way she sees him.

“Hey...” Lily said gently like they were just meeting up, and the things before didn't happen, only because this is how she felt right.
“Are we okay?” she asked, feeding his line back to him, that he said in the kitchen before the kiss, but she really meant if Tibby was feeling good. About everything.
“What would you like to start with, easy or hard?” another question said, leaning backward to the wall with slightly hunched back, the strap of her bra that was showing because of the wide neck of the shirt slipped down on her shoulder and disappeared under the white material. A thought came to her mind before he could answer and she decided for them by saying it out loud. She was too curious.
“How was your month? I described mine yesterday with too many details, I think.” she said and shrugged her shoulders, waiting for Tibby to talk.
“Thank you very much for that wonderful breakfast.” she added with a sigh. She could already feel this situation being hard on them, she decided she'll need to come up with ideas to make it easier and manageable. Maybe they only officially dating for a day, but she knew this was top priority for her, already. Lily only wasn't sure what to do with the part of her feelings that was slightly pushing her to insecurity and making her less confident, she could see her self-esteem rolling down from a hill.

She wished he had a puppy that she could get comfort from, being apart, but then she thought it's time to make a step.
“Bon Bon! Come here!” she called with a sweet voice, higher than her usual, like how one would talk to a baby.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
May 3 2018, 04:21 AM
Lily Potter was cute, Tibby had to hand it to her- the very way she did things reminded him of her livelihood. Whe she asked such a loaded question, it was fairly easy to answer- at least on his end. It seemed more than appropriate that he would feed that question back to her considering she was the person who wanted to have this formal meeting instead of roll around in his bed with him for the rest of the day. As his mouth was stuffed full of his homemade omelette, he nodded in response, expecting that she'd be more than happy to share how she felt with him as she'd done so many times before. So much more than he'd spoken and shared, but that was because of his own way of communicating. He was very much a man who lived in his head and dreamed of all the possible ways he would be able to explain himself before vocalizing the best result.

"You really want me to talk about how you made me hate myself for something I couldn't change? In a scenario where I didn't intend to take advantage of you? Okay." Game on. "When you left, I cried and talked to my mom for hours. I talked to my father, and how he dealt with such things. I talked to my mentors..." Ciar. "...and I talked to dear friends of mine," Valeria. "But I knew I couldn't mope and cry and whine about you the entire time while refusing to talk to you. So, I painted. I built tables, and did pottery, and designed for my show. Did a few more photoshoots than I would normally do that my agent set me up with. I had to work off my sadness because thinking about how what I inadvertently did to cause you pain was going to drive me crazy."

This wasn't Thibault's first rodeo; This wasn't his first heartbreak. The best way he could fuel his energy was through his craft, and that's where he lost himself in for the past month. He hoped by telling her blatantly it would be abundantly clear that he wasn't as cold and tacit as he appeared to be- especially at Asia's birthday party. When she thanked him for the wonderful breakfast, it was hilariously in a different direction for their conversation- unrelated and pitiful. He put his hands over his face and chuckled darkly before composing himself enough to lay back again and take another bite of his breakfast.

"You're welcome." There was no jingle, no little pitter patter of paws on hardwood floors, no meow to echo back his name, "He must be sleeping- we should leave him alone for a while."

LILY POTTER

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS APRIL MAY JUNE JULY
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Galleons
Minister Kristopher Norwood
Non-Magical Muggle