SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

[closed] Kiss Me Slowly, Albus
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 19 | 176 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

Single

2570 ʛ

Aug 11 2017, 01:30 PM

user posted image

After checking in with the crew and nitpicking at the spread of delicious foods begging to be tasted, Asia found herself glancing up at the sky. She wasn't sure if Albus was going to arrive on broom due to their location on the water but they hadn't left the pier just in case. She was a little nervous but excited to back on her father's yacht, she hadn't been on there since she was a tiny tot. It had seemed bigger then, exploring and having her run of the place. Her mother, however, wasn't made for the sea and couldn't stay on more than a few hours at a time.

This had caused them not to really sail often but when they did it was a treasured moment. Asia ran her fingernail gently across one of the rails and leaned into it. The sun was setting and pretty soon the beautiful lights of Paris would light up and greet them. It was such a sight, one she couldn't wait to share with Albus. On the shore, lovers would be hand in hand enjoying the city and all it had to offer. She hoped one day she would get to experience such a thing with someone she loved. Again he popped back into her mind and she looked down as if someone were out there to catch her blushing when they weren't.

It had been a rocky start of a friendship for them but they had made it. She felt like he was turning her world upside down, she didn't understand the draw for him since he was far more outgoing than she was. Asia wanted to ask him but hadn't found the right moment to. She liked how she felt around him and how he managed to bring out a lighter version of herself. Asia tucked her fly away hair behind an ear and adjusted her black, flowery romper she'd bought only a few days before. She leaned back against the railing and once again her brown eyes drifted towards the sky, hoping to catch a glance of Mr. Potter.

ALBUS POTTER
Binge watching shows on Wizflix <3 #nosleepcrew
ALBUS POTTER
Dept of Magical Cooperation

Wand 52
10" Hawthorn, Salamander Tail
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 21 | 192 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
NEW YORK CITY

Leo

Heterosexual

Single

1940 ʛ

Aug 14 2017, 02:14 PM

It was times like this that made Albus regret dropping out of French class. He was well aware of the irony that accompanied living in France a few years ago while only knowing the most basic French. Now he was in a cab on his way to the pier. The Muggle driver only spoke broken English, which made it almost impossible to tell him where he wanted to go. "The Paris Pier," Albus said again for the tenth time. "Not the Paris Sheer." He didn't even know what the Paris Sheer was, and wasn't keen on finding out. The driver simply nodded and continued driving. Albus sighed and sunk deeper into the seat. Luck must have been on his side because, despite the lack of communication between them, the driver still arrived at the pier. Albus quickly paid the man and got out of the cab. The breeze and fresh smell of the water enveloped him and cooled his frayed nerves.

It wasn't hard to spot the yacht. It was bigger than he imagined. Albus gave an impressed whistle and walked towards the long ramp leading into the boat. Albus couldn't decide on what to wear, or if they would have some type of fancy dinner, so he went with a simple blue button up, blue shorts, and white converse trainers. As he walked up the ramp his eyes immediately went to Asia who was leaning against the boat railing. "Hey there, sorry for the delay. My cab driver didn't know a lot of English and my French is terrible. That was a lot of fun." He chuckled and admired the fancy deck. It really was luxurious. Albus knew the Sky family was wealthy, but it was odd seeing it for himself since Asia was always so humble. "So what's the plan for today? Though I don't mind standing here and admiring this boat, or the sexy lady in the black romper."

ASIA SKY
I can't believe Puddlemere United LOST! How could you lose? :( #Heartbroken
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair

Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

Single

2570 ʛ

Aug 17 2017, 01:09 PM

The sound of a closing car door snapped Asia out of her thoughts and caused her to turn her attention back down to the pier itself. She couldn't help but grin when a familiar face came into view, she took off her sunglasses and went to greet him. "You know you could have just called me silly. Mon français est un peu mieux que le vôtre. Seriously though, I half expected you to fly in for some reason." She smirked and placed her hands on her hips, clearly amused with the situation. Living here had given her the leg up so to speak, she loved the culture and had dived head first into it. "Always such a charmer...I'll try not be distracted by the handsome man in blue." She replied and gently took his hand in hers, leading him up on the boat.

"The plan is to have a nice, normal, relaxing day on the boat with me...or rather night." She smiled slightly, the sun looked as though it was preparing to set which was fine with her. Paris heat wasn't something she liked at all. "I still feel bad about dragging you along with me to that place. So I figured a few more apologetic outings and you won't hold it against me. Good food, a setting sun with a spectacular view and I'm sure there is wine around here somewhere." Asia looked down at their hands and noticed she was still holding it. "Besides...this boat could use a bit of a spin, I haven't been on it in years. I think my dad would be happy it's being used again." She smiled slightly before letting it go as she led them into the main deck area.

"The crew made us all this delicious food, so please help yourself. The boat is enchanted sooo they will be heading off soon enough." As the words left her mouth a small lady appeared to check in with her. Asia smiles and nodded as she spoke to her and thanked her for preparing this little outing to her liking. The lady smiled and nodded towards Albus before she and a few other deck hands left and the boat started to move. "I'm putting my faith in the auto pilot that's set up for us, we'll be staying on the lake so no need to have them running about." She moved over to the table and poured them both a glass of Butterbeer. She motioned down to the Fire Whiskey as if to ask him if he wanted some of that. Asia remembered his drink of choice from a night used to think he'd forgotten.

ALBUS POTTER
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

NEW YORK CITY

Leo

Heterosexual

Single

1940 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 12:22 AM

Albus shuffled his feet a bit and tried not to stare openly at Asia. There was something about being on the open water with her in that dark dress that stood out perfectly against the blue water that made him practically drool. "Ah, you speak French. You can't make unicorns jealous unless you have the full package, eh?" Albus joked though he was impressed by how well she spoke French. You can usually tell when someone could speak the language because they'd pause or even stumble on words (similar to how he did when he dared attempt it) but Asia spoke fluently. "I was going to fly, but I heard the broom highway is so packed it's like traveling through hell. I figured I'd travel the muggle way and avoid burning." Albus never thought he'd see the day when he avoided riding his broom. The end times had to be near. He grinned at her charmer remark and was super happy when she held his hand. "A relaxing time on a boat sounds nice...spending the night sounds even better. We can sleep together again." Albus added with a wink.

Albus frowned when she brought up the creek and tried to play it off. It still bothered him a little, but he didn't blame her for the crazy stuff that went down there. "You have nothing to apologize for. We both made it out just fine. No harm no foul and those drinks will just make it even less important." Albus let her lead him to the main deck area where he looked around and once again admired the boat's beauty. He accepted the butterbeer but turned down the whiskey. "I should stay alert near all this water. Alcohol and swimming don't mix well. But I wouldn't mind swimming in that nice pool over there. Fancy a dip before eating?"

ASIA SKY
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair

Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

Single

2570 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 12:50 AM

She was thankful when he didn't seem too upset about them exploring in the Bayou. She hadn't wanted to speak on it anymore as she didn't have any new information to share with him. Asia simply smiled, nodded and took a sip of her drink, enjoying the light breeze that came through. "You're right, Alcohol and swimming don't mix well but I promise I won't let you get a head of yourself. I have a pretty amazing bottle of wine to share with you later on." She mused and sat her glass near the edge of the pool. The night sky was slowly coming in and it caused the pool's lights to turn on, giving it a light blue glow.

"I would fancy a dip now that you mention it. Would be a shame to let such a thing go to waste right?" She turned back towards him and slowly started to undress. First slipping off her shoes and then her romper soon followed showing her black bikini. Asia folded it neatly on a nearby chair before her chocolate eyes found his again. Remembering his words from before amused her and so she thought she'd have a bit of fun back at him. She walked over to him with a small smile on her face. "It's heated if you were wondering..." She said merely just to have something to bring up. Once she reached him she played with the bottom button of his shirt before undoing it and two others. She bit her bottom lip slightly and whispered to him, "Sleeping together again sounds nice, you're one hell of a pillow Potter." Asia smirked and quickly touched her nose to his before laughing and jumping into the pool.

ALBUS POTTER
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

NEW YORK CITY

Leo

Heterosexual

Single

1940 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 01:30 AM

"Amazing bottle of wine?" He repeated curiously. "Can't wait to see it then. Maybe you can throw me a few hints on what type of wine it is later?" It happened like a blur that practically left Albus with whiplash. When she started to undress he paused and stared with wide eyes. His mouth practically falling to the deck floor. "Wait, Asia.." He stuttered, thinking for a wild and beyond crazy moment that she was about to undress to her birthday suit. She had a bikini under her dress, but unfortunately, it was still crazy sexy and didn't help matters at all. He whistled appreciatively at the sight of her and then swallowed deeply when she approached him and started undoing some of his shirt buttons. "Yeah, well that pool isn't the only thing that's heated around here." His eyes trailed to her lips and when she got close he leaned in as well. 'I can be more than your pillow' Albus said in his mind but he only replied with a grin. They were so close to kissing but instead, she touched her nose with his and jumped in the water a moment later.

"Two can play that game. We'll see who wins." Albus challenge and began un buttoning the rest of his shirt. He unfastened his belt and let his shorts drop the floor. "You know, I did have some swimming trunks but I think I'll just swim around in my boxers. I can always spell dry them later." Albus took off his swimming trunks as well, leaving nothing but his black boxers. He hoped the bulge in front would be enough to make her imagination run wild. He then jumped into the pool after her and swam around a bit. "Better not get too close. With just my boxers on you might get a feel of something extra." He smirked evilly.

ASIA SKY
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair

Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

Single

2570 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 01:48 AM

When she broke the surface she had a huge smile on her face and couldn't help but chuckle at the look on Albus' face. She gave him an innocent enough smirk as she waded in the water, watching him. She admired the little show he was putting on while undressing to what she thought was his swim trunks. She'd always caught herself staring and looked away but tonight she was feeling bold and kept on. "I don't know what game you are referring to. Could it be Wizard Chess or something along those lines? I make Unicorns jealous right? So I can't be too bad." She knew very well and she knew him enough to know this wasn't the end of it either.

Asia watched as he stripped down further to his boxers and found a blush creep up her cheeks. She was at a loss for words but kept her eyes glued to him until she found them when he dived in. "I guess asking you for a back massage is out of the question then since you have to stay away from me." She made a sad face as if she was disappointed and splashed him, daring to come closer to him. Asia hadn't been this bold with any guy but she felt close enough to Albus that he wouldn't judge her for it. "Then again I am the host...so maybe I'll be nice." She moved around him and started to give him one instead. "You're so tense..."

ALBUS POTTER
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

NEW YORK CITY

Leo

Heterosexual

Single

1940 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 02:04 AM

"I'm referring to the tease game," Albus said and splashed a little water her way. "You want to tease me and I don't mind teasing you. Sounds like fun don't you think?" There were a few things he could do, one of them involved simply taking off his boxers and seeing the look on Asia's face. But he had something better than that. "Oh, I can give you a back massage if you want. Just not sure you can handle it or not. I do have the touch of an angel you know."

When she moved behind him he paused and soon after felt her hands on his shoulders. He grinned and relaxed a bit, but he was still very much on his guard. "Yeah, I'm pretty tense all over. A full-body massage might be in order, Miss Sky. What do you say to that?" He raised a brow before reaching under the water and finding her thigh. Albus rubbed it a bit. "Even under the water you have smooth skin. Maybe we can get the lotion out though? It's important to rub down to avoid sunburn."

ASIA SKY
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair

Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

Single

2570 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 02:16 AM

Their back and forth teasing was fun, she had to admit. She had to keep her wits about her though being this close to him. Asia wasn't immune to his charms and boy did he have them. "I'm sure I'll be able to handle it just fine." She said more to assure herself than to poke fun back at him. Truth be told, she was glad his back was to her so he didn't see her face trying to turn shades. Once again she was thankful for the sun setting and the night giving her some sort of cover now.

"A full body...hmm...that's a mighty tall order." She teased though the idea became more promising as she thought about it. Their teasing could get them both in a lot of trouble if she wasn't careful but then again she liked this too much to stop. Her breath caught in her throat and caused her to stop massaging his back for a moment when he touched her thigh. Asia started to rub his shoulders, causing the space between them to close just a bit more and the water caused her to lightly drift against his back every so often. "You have a point there but you see, the sun is all but gone. However, that shouldn't stop you from showing off your skills, in fact...I think I have a bit of oil around here."

ALBUS POTTER
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

NEW YORK CITY

Leo

Heterosexual

Single

1940 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 11:08 AM

Albus grinned at her little self-assurance though he didn't she wouldn't give it her all. She was a competitive enemy of the unicorns after all. No doubt Asia liked to stay on top of her game. "Yep, it's a full order." Albus agreed. "If you're not up for it I'll understand. We can always start that dinner..." He could feel her breath on the back of his neck when he touched her thigh. The grin on his face grew wider at that. So it seemed he did have a little effect on her after all. That was nice to know.

Albus could see that the sun had almost set now so the sun tan idea wouldn't exactly work. Asia suggested oil, but that would have meant getting out the pool and he wasn't too keen on doing that just yet. "Maybe we can use that oil later before bed?" He suggested, trying hard to sound casual even though he was beyond amused. "That'll be a perfect time. I can show you my skills and they'll put you right to sleep." Albus snickered a bit when he realized what else that could mean.

ASIA SKY
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply