BRADY PARK
Seeker for British International Team
**** Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 24 | 134 POSTS
Wand 12

10" Redwood, Thunderbird Feather
NET WORTH: 607 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Jul 7 2018, 12:16 PM
Brady sat up against a wall outside a simple flower shop and watched as people scurried by. Or, he supposed, most of them were just walking by at a rather relaxed pace. It was a nice Saturday afternoon after all, and most people were out shopping or drinking coffee as they wandered the cobblestone street.

Brady wasn't exactly sure what his day held in store for him. All he knew was that he had reached out to Eliza to get together. He hadn't seen her in a while and he knew if he needed to vent about what he was feeling she would listen. Although, he was unsure if he would get the courage to really talk about how he was feeling and what was racing through his mind. They had agreed to meet around 2:00 and then make a plan from there. Maybe they would just get coffee or maybe they would get food. The latter would probably have been a good idea for Brady considering he hadn't eaten anything that day. But he supposed he would just have to see what the day brought.

He sighed, looking at his phone as he changed the music he was listening to. His hand was still rather bruised from the other day, even after all the healing he had done on it. And it still hurt pretty bad to move his fingers too much. But, that's what he got for hitting a wall as hard as he did. The thought made Brady cringe a little bit and he tried to shake away the feeling and just sit, thoughtless, as he waited for Eliza.

ELIZA KENEDY

When your sister makes 부대찌개 (best Korean soup ever) to make you feel better after working too hard.
+ Scotland
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
ELIZA KENEDY
Healer (Long-term Curse Care)
***** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 252 POSTS
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
NET WORTH: 171 ʛ
Jul 11 2018, 12:55 AM
Another break from the tour life. It felt like a dream and a million tiny adjustments all at once. She had no idea how she was ever going to settle back into a life of steady work and income. She knew that attempts to do so would be mere bluffing in the long run, though; concerts made her felt weak and yet so full of vitality. There was nothing like seeing her to-be husband fully in his element. Creating masterpieces with his best friends. And safe. She got to see them safe.

She could finally say that maybe she was adjusting.

So she threw a maxi dress on and some heels and flew over to the shop she'd be meeting Brady outside of. The weather was absolutely brilliant and she hoped they could keep things outside for the day. She realized mid-air that she'd forgotten to send any indication that she was on her way. Hopefully the bright blue of her dress would help him notice a bit before she got there. She'd been opting to fly more often lately. It was simply nice to have the chance.

She landed down the block and walked her way down the cobble of the street. When she saw Brady, she wanted to wave, beaming and get his attention... she just wasn't sure he'd hear her and she didn't want to bring on all of that attention. So she settled for containing herself until she got to him, where of course she immediately opened her arms. "I hope you weren't waiting too long. How has your day been, so far?"

BRADY PARK
All my life, I've been waiting for moments to come-- when I catch fire, and wash over you like the sun. I will fight to fix up and get things right. I can't change the world, but maybe I'll change your mind.
+ London
+ Sagittarius
+ Bisexual
+ Single
BRADY PARK
Seeker for British International Team
**** Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 24 | 134 POSTS
Wand 12

10" Redwood, Thunderbird Feather
NET WORTH: 607 ʛ
Jul 15 2018, 10:57 AM
Brady actually felt kind of proud of himself at the moment. He was able to keep most of his thoughts at bay and just loose himself to the music he was listening to. It helped that while he listened he created dance choreography in his head. The dance team he lead and taught had a competition that upcoming week and he wanted to adjust some of their dance moves to make the dance more dynamic. So he focused on that instead of letting anything thoughts of the last few days weasel there way in.

He was so lost in his own head that he almost didn't see Eliza walking up to him and he barely managed to pull his headphones before she finished talking. He only heard the tail end of what she was saying but he kind of go the jist of what she had said. "Nope, I've only been here for like ten minutes. I didn't want to be home anymore so I headed this way a little earlier," he said, standing up, putting his phone his pocket and looping his headphones around his neck. He shrugged at her next question, "it's been fine. Rather boring actually. I haven't done much."

Brady stepped forwards a few times, happier to see Eliza then he initially thought he would. They had a pretty good friendship and he felt comfortable around her. It was easygoing, just like he liked it. He gave her a hug happily, hanging onto her tightly for a moment before pulling away and stepping back. "How about you? How are you?"

ELIZA KENEDY

When your sister makes 부대찌개 (best Korean soup ever) to make you feel better after working too hard.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Galleons
Minister Kristopher Norwood
Non-Magical Muggle