FEBRUARY MAR APRIL MAY

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

The One Who Helped Dylan Escaped, Eventual Relationship for Dylan
DYLAN CRESSWELL
Auror Training Professor

Wand 25

11" Ebony, Dragon Heartstring
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 70 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
London

Scorpio

Heterosexual

Single

2085 ʛ

Dec 21 2017, 02:06 PM

My Dylan needs some threads and needs a person. She is a professor at Hogwarts for Auror Training. When she was in her early years as an auror she was taken by a group of not great witches and wizards and tortured for information. I am thinking there was one person in that group that always hated what these people were doing but never spoke up about it until Dylan showed up. He was the one who actually helped Dylan escape from the bad group and brought her to St. Mungos because of the injuries she sustained and hasn't seen her since. I think it would interesting to have them run into each other again after all these years. Dylan will probably freak out at first and try to attack him but things will eventually calm down. I would like then a friendship and relationship a little ways down the road to bloom between them. I am thinking Oscar Issac for a face claim but I am pretty open. And other then him working for the bad guys are one point the rest about him is really open and up to you! Excited to plot with you.
What is going on with me lately?
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN

Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 46 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
North Pole

Aries

Heterosexual

Married

92491674 ʛ

Jan 26 2018, 04:42 PM

Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll