+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
**** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 192 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 185 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Apr 18 2018, 01:19 AM
She knew she had to keep her mood up and just move on. She cried, oh how much she cried and now she had to get Tibby out of her system for good. She was still thinking about what Teddy said and when she closed her eyes she could feel her body burning in that fire he lit up, on her skin, on her lips.

So no closing eyes for Lily, therefor she hasn’t slept even though beds at Teddy’s are so soft and comforting. She left from there early, went home and started to get ready for a run. The Sun seemed to come out finally, and she was really happy to see Spring arrived. She turned her mind off with loud music and when she realised next minute how familiar the trees and streets were she smiled, as she was on these roads almost every day. It wasn’t a question she’ll pop in and see Tristan. She opened the door and casually walked into his place, everything felt like home for her.

“Hey Handsome!” she shouted as she wasn’t sure where he was exactly, and then walked into the kitchen and started making coffee. She felt lucky she had so many places she felt so comfortable at: home, Teddy’s, James’, Albus’, Rose’s, Tristan’s.

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT

Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
*** Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 19 | 99 POSTS
Wand 61

11" Willow, Phoenix Feather
NET WORTH: 1772 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Apr 19 2018, 11:47 AM
Tristan was sitting at his little table, sipping on a coffee, just literally thinking about his sister, wishing there was something that he could do for her, that it could fix her, that there was something that he could do to get her better... He sighed, trying hard to come up with something, a spell, a potion, anything.

He didn't care what it was that happened, he'd even take his own life, if it helped...

He sighed and set down his coffee, putting his head in his hands. He wanted to cry, he needed to cry, and was even about to cry, but for a noise of his door opening. He hadn't been expecting anyone, but he lifted his head up from his hands when he heard Lily's voice. He forced a smile on his face when she made her way to the kitchen where he was, pouring herself a cuppa coffee.

Tristan stood up from his seat, and moved towards her, wrapping his arms around her, in a hug. He wasn't sure why he'd done it, apart from the fact that he needed comforting, and he was trying so hard to still come up with a way to tell Lily that he loved her...

But there was something about Lily, who just seemed, well, not herself...

"Heya Lil..." he said to her, softly.

LILY POTTER
She can't be dying...
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 19 2018, 01:13 PM
Lily walked into the kitchen and found the owner of her previous words there. She smiled at him and got some coffee for herself, she was quite off in a way, still halfway in her thoughts. She put her phone out on the counter and checked if there was any new message or call - then sighed at disappointment. Nothing.
She felt his arms around her and almost jumped up in surprise as she hasn’t heard him moving, then hugged him back.
“I’m a bit sweaty. You should come running with me, it could colour that dark aura of yours a little!” she laughed saying this all light heartedly, she didn’t mean to tell him off, but Tristan was a gloomy boy. She loved him to pieces of course, he was one of her best friends for forever by then, but she thought a little laughter here and there and a pretty girl could do miracles with him. She finally realised he was even lower down than usual.
“Hey, what’s wrong?” She asked jumping up onto the kitchen counter to take her coffee’s place that was now in her hand, sitting and looking at him..

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT

+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
Wand 61

May 6 2018, 11:09 PM
Tristan had walked towards her and hugged her, and he felt her hug him back. He leaned into her, and whispered back, "I don't care that you're a bit sweaty..." And he truly didn't. To him, he didn't care if she was full of sweat or dirt or anything, he was still going to love her.

Tristan knew that any dirt or sweat didn't matter to him. What mattered what what was inside Lily's heart, at least, to him.

"Running though... How will that help my, uhm... Aura?" Tris asked, his voice still trying to be calm, but his voice was a bit shaky still. He was worried about two very important things to him. One, about his sister, and two, about telling Lily how he felt... And he wasn't sure how to handle either one just yet...

She must have realized that he was even more quiet and sallow than usual, because she asked him what was wrong, and he frowned as she jumped up on the counter to sit instead of her coffee. "Just... A uh... A few things, really..." he started, biting down on his bottom lip a moment before words sort of vomited from his mouth. "IloveyouLilyPotter..."

LILY POTTER

She can't be dying...
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
May 8 2018, 02:19 AM
“Running unleashes happy hormones in your body. If you feel better, you look better.” she explained, and that was totally true for her understanding. She looked horrible.

Lily was still in her thoughts about his comment, how he didn’t care if she was sweaty, and she tried to deal with it other than eww. She didn’t like it on herself, it was hard to imagine someone wouldn’t care. She’ll have to have a shower.
But then and there, she could put that decision to a ‘later’ box in her head, because Tristan was clearly more upset than usual. Even more gloomy, like that song that was cursed and killed so many people. She remembered the title, it was called Gloomy Sunday. She has never listened to it, of course, as she wasn’t one in favour of self harm at all. For her, pain was something to avoid.

She looked at him with a nice smile, trying to show he can trust her, and once he said his words out loud, she knew exactly what she was going to say.
“I love you Tristan Ravenscroft.” Lily gave him a gentle smile, and then pulled Tris closer...

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
Wand 61

May 31 2018, 01:00 AM
"Happy hormones?" Tris asked her, trying hard to understand what Lily was talking about. Tristan thought about what Lily was saying, that if he felt better, he would look better, but he didn't understand that.

Not really.

"I've always heard that if you look better, you feel better, but not the other way around..." Tristan said softly, to Lily, trying to understand what she was telling him to the best of his ability. He loved her, and he wanted to know and understand what she was telling him, badly. Sure, part of that was because he so badly wanted Lily to love him too, and that was something that was pushing him to understand every single word she said...

He couldn't help it, the words just came out, like he was vomiting out the words he'd been thinking. That he loved her.

Tristan paled at hearing his own words, and then blushed when he heard Lily's words in reply back to him. "R... Really?" he asked her, whispering, and he saw her smile and felt himself be pulled closer to her. He blushed as she pulled her closer to him too, his whole body still trembling...

LILY POTTER
She can't be dying...
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Jun 4 2018, 05:04 AM
...for a hug. She pulled him closer for a hug, now he was standing right in front of her. Tris said he didn’t mind her being sweaty, so there they were, he got it as Lily held him tight.

“Yes, silly! I love you! You’re kind and sweet... who wouldn’t?” Lily said, pulling away just enough to be able to hold around his neck with her hands. Being so close to Tristan felt so comfortable to her, it was shooting the pain she was carrying with herself from that horrible date just half a day ago. If he’s around, she was sure she’s gonna get over that half-Veela boy quickly. It wasn’t anything new, she did that before, years ago, and this time, it’s going to be easier!

“You sound surprised... don’t tell me you didn’t know how I feel!” she laughed gently and stroked his face with her thumb, still holding the rest of her hand at place, at the side of his neck. “I think it was pretty obvious, since a long time now... we spend almost all our free time together, I’m almost always here with you.” Lily added, and right at that moment, something crossed her mind, that they were talking and acting like a couple. This made her giggle as she had to say something out loud. “Are you gonna kiss me now, or what?”

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
Wand 61

Jun 12 2018, 09:27 PM
Lily pulled him closer and he hugged her tightly. He didn't care that she was sweaty, he just cared that she was there. "R... Really? You wonder who wouldn't love me?" He asked quietly. Tris sighed softly and thought back to people like Reid, or even Penn, who'd hurt him, pushed him into bushes at age eleven, or smacked him when he was trying to help...

She pulled away just enough to hold him around his neck, and he felt better just by being close to her. "I love you..." he whispered, thinking about her next words, that she was asking him pretty much if he knew how she felt about him. "I... I didn't know... no, but... But I... I'd hoped..." he whispered, his voice trembling, as she stroked his face with her thumb.

"I... I guess I... I just hoped that... That..." Tristan stammered, as she spoke, asking him if he was going to kiss her or what. And he moved his mouth closer to hers, kissing her passionately, hoping that he was doing it right, because he'd never done that before...

LILY POTTER
She can't be dying...
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Jun 13 2018, 12:43 PM
As soon as she said her words out loud, Tristan leaned closer to kiss her. At first, she was so surprised she forgot to close her eyes. Her lips reacted naturally, and she felt like it was a thousand degrees in his apartment all of a sudden. Who kisses two guys in a matter of a day?! Not somebody she thought she was. She shouldn’t have joked with that question in reaction to her thoughts, if she knew how true they were she never would’ve said them out loud - but it was too late.

It took her only a couple of seconds to run everything through her mind, and by the end, she closed her eyes and gave herself into that passionate act. She ran her fingers into his hair, and didn’t want to pull away, because this helped ease the pain even more. Maybe her mind and her soul wasn’t in the right place, but they will be! Tristan was kind, generous, honest, gentle and humble, and her best friend.

She finally pulled away after what seemed minutes for her, because her thoughts and her body didn’t agree - she still felt the rush of shame boiling every inch of her skin. Lily stroke his face with a smile on hers, giving all her hopes it would touch her eyes too, but in all honesty, she wanted to cry, and she felt so stupid for that. ”Why are you telling me now? I suppose this is not a brand new thing, right?” Feelings naturally needed time to develop and deepen, although when she had a crush for someone, that was always sudden. ”And you needed no time to fall into Tibby’s arms yesterday...” added an unpleasant voice inside her head, and called her a very dirty name. She shrugged it off, and jumped off of the counter, but she has forgotten how close he was so she bumped into his body which made her giggle. ”I’m gonna go take a shower because I can’t stand the stickiness anymore. I left some clothes here the other day before I went to meet Rose, right?” His scent was so nice, it always made her feel home, and Lily instantly knew this is now ruined for her. She was very stubborn not to face this fact, but she still wanted some time alone to figure out what on Merlin’s shiny hat was going on. ”Do you have any plans for today? Have you had any breakfast? I’ll make something for us.”

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Galleons
Minister Kristopher Norwood
Non-Magical Muggle