Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

Anti-valentine, Open
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
* Halfblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 27 POSTS
Wand 16

10" Chestnut, Banshee Hair
NET WORTH: 1384 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin) alternative text
Feb 17 2018, 11:28 PM
Ren has always been Anti-Valentines day ever since she got zilch in her muggle elementary school. Well, let my rephrase; she did get something since everyone needs to get a little gift, but she never received a "special" one. Esperanza Hernandez, never had a Valentine.

Every time she was in a relationship with someone, it was always around the summer, never around Valentines day. She's used to being alone on Valentines day, or having a galentines day with a girlfriend; but everyone she knows is in a relationship. Everyone except her; and its really getting to her.

Ren is not the type to sleep around, she dosent like many people. She does have a crush on Fred Weasly, but she doubts that will go anywhere...its just a crush.

Ah well. Instead of sulking, and stuffing her face with sweets in her room, she forced herself to get dressed, and go out. Madam Puddifoot's has half off meals, and Ren loves half off food, so why not.

Walking into the shop, she noticed all the icky lovey dovey decor...yuck. Everyone is all coupled up. Ren regrets going now, but she really hungry. She takes a deep breath, and find a nice lone table far in the corner to sit. Why not people watch!?

+ Outfit
Hello world! I'm your wild girl. I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! 👄
+ demi's new house, roach free! :D
+ Gemini
+ Gay
+ In a Relationship
PENN LARSEN
Unemployed
**** Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 19 | 140 POSTS
Wand 14

13" Alder, Unicorn Hair
NET WORTH: 609 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
Feb 22 2018, 12:44 PM
Penn was not charitable. Let's be clear on that. He did things to meet his own personal wants and needs, not out of true altruism. Frankly, he didn't believe altruism existed for anyone. It was a nice but totally unrealistic ideal, kind of like Valentine's Day! Which brings us to how these two concepts worked out on this not-so-special day.

1. Everyone in The Howlers had a date, except for Ren.
2. Penn was afraid of not meeting Demi's expectations of what Valentine's Day should be. It was better to downplay it.
3. He wanted to make nice with all the band members. Ren was the next on his list.

So he suggested they all surprise Ren with dinner. How considerate of him, right?

"Will you be my Valentine?" he said and found the chair across from her. Before she could even reply, he was waving his wand to extend the table with four more chairs.

ESPERANZA HERNANDEZ
DEMETRIUS SKEETER
LOUIS WEASLEY
ELIZA KENEDY
ⓛⓘⓢⓣⓔⓝ gord downie ⁙ wolf's home ⁙ https://youtu.be/tZO1MgKRMMw 🦄
+ London
+ Aquarius
+ Pansexual
+ Single
DEMETRIUS SKEETER
Muisician/Songwriter/Artist
*** Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 22 | 79 POSTS
Wand 69

11½" Mahogany, Unicorn Hair
NET WORTH: 343 ʛ
Beauxbatons Alumni alternative text
Feb 22 2018, 06:43 PM
There were a lot of unknowns this Valentine’s day. Demi hadn’t had someone to actually be with on Valentine’s Day that he actually cared to impress. He had plans for that later. For now, Penn had told him to meet him, and told him where. He had no information on what to expect, and he wasn’t the type to set expectations on things like this anyway.

”So, how are we going to cause mayhem today?” Demi asked aloud as he took a seat next to Penn. He didn’t know what Penn was up to, but he found it better not to ask. He trusted him enough not to be hurt by him, and everything else was entertainment….hopefully. ”Where are our token adorable lovebirds at?” he asked, referencing Lou and El, hoping they would arrive soon so he could get some food.

LOUIS WEASLEY
ELIZA KENEDY
ESPERANZA HERNANDEZ
PENN LARSEN

to write songs or to draw.....hmmmm....
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Wand 16

Mar 4 2018, 01:04 AM
Twiddling her thumbs, twisting her hair around her finger, rocking back and forth in her chair...she was starting to get second thoughts again. 'Why did I come out?' She thought to herself as she stared into space. 'Was it really just for the good deal on food? Or was their someone I wanted to bump into?'

She wanted to bump into someone, someone special. The plan was to look nice, walk in looking all hot, see this dude either was a group of friends; or by himself. She was going to go up to him, with a smile and say 'eating alone? Mind if I join you?' and it would be an awesome night! Maybe even get a second date. Ren planned on shooting her shot...but hes no where to be seen. It was a bad idea to come.

Just when she was going to get up and head out with her head held high, Pen showed up. This, she did not expect. She really didn't expect him to ask 'Will you be my Valentine?'

Ren was really confused, and more confused when he brought over extra chairs. Who's joining them? If Pen staying, or did he just come over to say hi...and brought over extra chairs for no reason. "I guess..." she said, with a question, a dramatic pause, and a very confused face. Then she decided to just have fun with it "but I think Demi might get jealous." She turned to demi with a smirk.

+ Outfit

LOUIS WEASLEY
ELIZA KENEDY
PENN LARSEN
DEMETRIUS SKEETER
+ Scotland
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
ELIZA KENEDY
Healer (Long-term Curse Care)
***** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 252 POSTS
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
NET WORTH: 171 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Mar 21 2018, 02:55 AM
Eliza walked in practically glowing. It was a rare enough thing to have a holiday with Louis himself... but the whole band? This was almost unheard of. Since she knew that they'd have some special time to themselves in front of a platter of sweets tonight, she felt more than content skipping into Puddifoots and laughing lightly as she was hugging Penn from behind as she kissed first Demi's, then Ren's cheeks. "Do the heels work with this, Dem?" she winked and blushed a tiny. The shoes seemed to be an inside joke between them, now. He always eluded to what'd come later with them.

She straightened her white and black dress, pulled her lavender cardigan around her, and took a seat next to Louis and browsed the menu. "Sorry for running behind. I can't believe we could all actually be here today. Best date."

LOUIS WEASLEY
PENN LARSEN
DEMETRIUS SKEETER
ESPERANZA HERNANDEZ
All my life, I've been waiting for moments to come-- when I catch fire, and wash over you like the sun. I will fight to fix up and get things right. I can't change the world, but maybe I'll change your mind.
+ Gemini
+ Gay
+ In a Relationship
PENN LARSEN
Unemployed
Wand 14

13" Alder, Unicorn Hair
Mar 25 2018, 09:35 PM
Penn was pleased that the band had agreed to surprise Ren for Valentine's Day. She did seem confused, but in typical fashion she went with the flow. Yes, this was definitely the next person he wanted to make nice with. "Nothing wrong with a bit of jealousy," he replied with a small smile and a squeeze to Demi's thigh from under the table.

His attention danced from Eliza to Louis back to Ren. It should be the "best date", but there was something missing. The empty chair across from Ren sparked an idea. "Ren, I've a honestly sincere question that you should take no offense to," Penn spoke suddenly, interrupting any pleasantries between the band as his eyes scanned the room. "How should I say this -- are you interested in riding a womb broom tonight?"

This was the type of question that ought to require room to object, but Penn was already motioning toward someone behind Ren. Things were escalating.

"Oh em gee, aren't you looking dapper," Penn called out to get Tibby's attention. The guy was headed toward their table only to pass it -- or at least that was his intention -- but Penn threw out a lanky leg as if to block his path. "Tibby I have a very important question for you. Sit, would you please."

He wasn't sure if he'd would oblige him. They weren't close friends, but that didn't have to stop him from playing celebrity matchmaker.

This post has been edited by PENN LARSEN: Apr 28 2018, 09:26 PM
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
**** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 116 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 40 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
Apr 30 2018, 05:34 PM
Ah, Valentine's Day.

Or, as many would have it- Single Awareness Day. He'd been chatting in circles with some girl online when she abruptly cancelled on him, which opened up his night significantly to whatever Penn had planned for him. Penn was a sweet lad, a tad unconventional and too loud and abrasive when it came to stating opinions, but his heart was always in the right place. The young half-Veela still found himself making his way to this anti-Celebration dressed to the nines, wanting to be prepared for whatever came his way. It was always unpredictable with the Ravenclaw, but at least Liz and Lou would be there- his dear pals who he was used to third wheeling with on many occasions.

"Thank you, Penn," Thiabult looked at the seat where it was apparently marked for him, but started to take his blazer off to reveal a very nice light blue button-up and navy bowtie right at his collar, "I'm afraid what question you've dragged me out here today to ask, but I have a feeling you're going to query me anyway."

He gave each person at the table a kiss on both cheeks, as was customary in his family, before allowing himself to be put on the spot in interrogation.

ELIZA KENEDY LOUIS WEASLEY DEMETRIUS SKEETER PENN LARSEN ESPERANZA HERNANDEZ

Wondering if I should get a haircut or work the man-bun?
+ Gemini
+ Gay
+ In a Relationship
PENN LARSEN
Unemployed
Wand 14

13" Alder, Unicorn Hair
May 5 2018, 10:38 AM
Penn would have stopped just about anyone, but he was glad it'd been Tibby. The guy was polite enough not only to take a seat but put up with all the antics Penn had in store. "Do you know Ren? She's single, and in the band." He gestured toward not The Howlers but the entire table, including himself and El in the mix. Penn hadn't said it aloud yet, but they were like a second family to him.

"So my question is...how would you impress her enough to date you?"

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
ESPERANZA HERNANDEZ
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
**** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 116 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 40 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
May 7 2018, 06:46 PM
"I do know Ren," Tibby smiled sweetly, "Hi, I'm Tib. I'm actually a fan, your bass solo in the third released single is fantastic."

Penn's question made his eyes go wide and he was a little surprised at such a question. Well, it was Valentine's Day, but then again, he knew that girls who wanted to be romanced had their own personal preferences. He looked at Ren and finally understood why Penn had invited him to this little get-together, if only he was more prepared to being flowers and chocolate and the whole nine yards. Maybe even the largest teddy bear he could find.

"By not being a jerk, first of all." Tibby chuckled and when a waiter passed by, he mouthed 'Pinot please,' because he really was going to need it if all these direct questions were going to be blasted at him like this, "I don't mean to be cliche- but a nice dinner over candlelight, maybe take her out dancing- if she's into that thing. Maybe to see a concert if she's so inclined," he shrugged as his glass of wine was delivered to him, "What a blind date this is turning out to be, huh?"

PENN LARSEN ESPERANZA HERNANDEZ

Wondering if I should get a haircut or work the man-bun?
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Wand 16

May 28 2018, 11:29 AM
For a minute, she thought that it would just be Pen. She wouldn't have minded that, she does want to get to know him more. She wanted to feel him out a bit, see if hes a good fit for Demi; and if not...Well Ren is not the type to keep her mouth shut! Pen seems like a good guy though. She was pleasantly surprised when Lou and Liza showed up. She couldn't hide her happiness. It was nice of them to show up. Ren would have had a sad V-day. She was hoping either Fred Weasley, or Scorpious to show up so she can shoot her shot. A girl can dream.

Once Pen caught her attention from drifting off, she gave him her undivided attention. She almost spit out her drink at his question. She was shocked that Pen was so blunt, but the question also funny.

This girl could use some vitamin d in her life. She chuckled "No. I don’t mind at all. Who do you have in mind?" Then Tibby showed up. He doesn't seem like the type of person to sleep around. At first, she thought Tibbs just showed up and decided to join them. Then as Pen and Tibbs were talking, she realized that Tibby was the womb broom.

Ren sat there, elbows on the table, holding her head in both hands as she listen to their conversation. Pen was tossing him questions Ren should be asking him, but oh well. Hes making this a lot easier for her. "Cliche. Nice though. That's something I never experienced before. I would like that!" She gave him a sweet smile. "You do look dapper Tibbs. Like the Bow tie."

LOUIS WEASLEY
ELIZA KENEDY
PENN LARSEN
DEMETRIUS SKEETER
THIBAULT CHEVALIER

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Galleons
Minister Kristopher Norwood
Non-Magical Muggle