109 BALI VILLA

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Where I Want To Be, Tag: Asia
+ New York City
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ALBUS POTTER
Dept of Magical Cooperation
***** Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 22 | 267 POSTS
Wand 52
10" Hawthorn, Salamander Tail
NET WORTH: 2683 Κ›
Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin) alternative text
May 7 2018, 06:58 PM
Albus trudged slowly up to Asia's front door. As he walked he tried to come up with valid excuses for missing her party other than 'I was at work'. He felt bad, and not for the first time Albus wondered if he was destined to be the worst boyfriend in history. Albus was about to knock when he saw the door was ajar and slowly stepped in. From the looks of it, he suspected the party had been a success. A feather duster was zooming around the room, and paper cups were putting themselves in garbage bags.

"Hello?" He called out. "Asia?" It was possible that she was in another part of the villa. Albus placed the wrapped present on the table and began looking around for his missing girlfriend.

ASIA SKY
This new Quidditch broom is lit!πŸ”₯
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
***** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 276 POSTS
Wand 60
9Β½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
NET WORTH: 3195 Κ›
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
May 7 2018, 11:02 PM
Asia laid across her bed after taking a long hot bath. Her guests were long gone and the cleaning crew she had enchanted was doing the heavy work. She looked up at the ceiling and thought about the day and how she would talk about with her therapist come Tuesday morning. Surely the older lady would be thrilled to hear that throwing herself a birthday party had gone well. The nerves had taken almost all evening to go away but she'd managed to have a bit of fun with her friends. She missed Albus greatly but did her best to smile through it.

She ate a few slices of strawberry from a fruit plate she'd fixed for herself. She'd never been much of a cake person and had given most of it away when the night was over. She pulled the covers over her lap and leaned back into the comfortable pillows. With her book in hand, she opened it to the last chapter of the Seabound Witch.

ALBUS POTTER
Hooked on The Seabound Witch book!! πŸ’–πŸ’―
+ New York City
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ALBUS POTTER
Wand 52
May 12 2018, 07:17 PM
Albus searched the first half of the house before smacking his forehead and walking to her bedroom. He wasn't surprised to see her laying on her bed and wondered again why he didn't check her bedroom first. She was deep in a book and didn't see him standing there. Not wanting to be the creepy type who stood and watched people, Albus cleared his throat and walked in. "Looks like I missed quite the party. The cleaning bags are having a fun time though, I think I saw one doing a little jig as it gobbled up a Butterbeer can." He chuckled and sat down on the bed next to her. He peered in close to see what she was reading before using the proximity to give her a quick kiss. "Happy birthday. Sorry I missed the party. Work is being a pain in the arse but hey, better late than never, right?" Albus hoped she wasn't mad at him though he would understand if she was. This was a big moment for her and he was too busy working to be there. "Guess I'm not going to win the boyfriend of the year award." Albus gave her a small smile.

ASIA SKY
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9Β½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
May 13 2018, 11:09 PM
Asia turned another page in her book just as the story was about to get good. The witch was trying to come on land and cause all kinds a havoc and the sound of a cough drew her attention from finding out what happened next. Her brown eyes peered over the top of the book and met with a pair of green. She didn't say anything and halfway watched when he moved further into her bedroom. When he kissed her she didn't kiss him back.

Asia wasn't mad at all but she was going to have a little fun making him think otherwise. She sighed lightly and pretended like she was reading more of her book but her eyes were glued to one word. She cut her eyes back over at him when he mentioned not being the best boyfriend and rolled them before placing a feather in her book. She stood up out of bed and walked over to her vanity mirror before picking up her hairbrush.

As she brushed her hair, she made sure not to making eye contact with him through the mirror for fear she'd give herself up and laugh at the expression on his face. Asia looked down at her hair with a sad look as if she was going to cry.

ALBUS POTTER
+ New York City
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ALBUS POTTER
Wand 52
May 18 2018, 06:36 PM
Albus raised a brow and folded his arms across his chest. He wondered if she was toying with him, though he did just miss her birthday party. Maybe she was putting him in the dog house. "So you're giving me the silent treatment?" He asked with a slight grin. He watched as she went over to her vanity mirror and brushed her hair. "Well, that's a shame because I brought you a badass gift if I say so myself. In fact, it's right..."

Albus remembered putting the present down on the table when he first arrived. "Give me a sec just need to accio it from the sitting room...if I can find where I put my wand, oh here it is." Albus reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wand. He really needed to get a holster for it. With a flick of his wand and a quick incantation, he heard the swooshing of the box as it flew through the air and landed in his hand. "Don't you want to know what's in the box?" Albus hopped her curiosity would get the best of her.

ASIA SKY
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9Β½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
May 22 2018, 12:01 AM
Asia continued to brush her hair, not giving into the temptation of looking at him. If she did she knew her ruse would be over. Instead she finished one side of her hair and started in on the other. When Albus called for the box her interest peeked a little and she couldn't help but look at it in the mirror. "Oh? Is it a time turner?" She narrowed her eyes at it before putting the brush down. She adjusted her things on the vanity back to how she liked them before standing. Her brown eyes looked into his green and for a moment she didn't say anything. She placed her hands on her hips and bit her bottom let to keep from laughing.

The situation got the best of her and it didn't help that she was close enough to smell the cologne she'd gotten him for Christmas. She reached for the box all while taking the opportunity to straddle him while he sat on her bed. A smirk gave her away and she chuckled lightly. "If you're going to kiss the birthday girl, you need to make it count." She traced his lips lightly with her thumb.

ALBUS POTTER
+ New York City
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ALBUS POTTER
Wand 52
May 25 2018, 01:32 AM
Albus knew the game she was playing but pe pretended to look like a wounded puppy. His bottom lip was poking out and his eyes were filled with enough sorrow to make even his mother give him a worried look. "So that means you forgive me?" He asked hesitantly and sniffed. "Have mercy on your poor boyfriend. Even though I'll never be worthy of your amazingness." He wrapped his arms around her and trembled slightly when she ran her thumb traced his lips. "Unfortunately it's not a time turner. Guess you'll have to guess again." Albus leaned in as if he was going to kiss her but stopped short. "I don't even deserve to kiss you..." He was laying it on so thick it was hard not to laugh.

Albus was happy by the fact that they were on her bed in a very nice position. She reached for the box but still kept a decent grip on it. "How about I make you a deal?" Albus chuckled and kissed her lightly. "You try to guess what's in the box and I'll give you a snog that you'll dream about tonight." Albus rattled the box slightly to tempt her. "Do we have a deal?" Either way, she would win, she was the birthday girl after all. That didn't mean Albus wasn't going to keep playing along. He was having too much fun.

ASIA SKY
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9Β½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
May 28 2018, 01:40 AM
"Maybe, I'm feeling merciful." She joked, spending time with him on her birthday was good enough for her. She had enjoyed the party and seeing all her friends but she'd missed him cracking jokes and being his silly self. Asia rolled her eyes at him saying he didn't deserve to kiss her. "Ok ok, I get it. You're not even in the doghouse." She laughed slightly and tilted her head to get a better look at the gift. She raised a brow at the mention of a deal, wondering just what he had up his sleeve. "Huh.." She clicked her tongue and eyed him, weighing his deal and smirked when she thought to counter it with her own.

"Dream about? You mean you're not staying over tonight?" Asia ran her hands up and down his shoulders before placing small feather kisses on the side of his neck. "How about you tell me what it is and I won't make you sleep in the guest room tonight?" She whispered between kisses, nuzzling his neck softly. She was quick and slipped the box from him, giving it a light shake. "I'm kidding," she chuckled and shook the box a little. "It's not those earrings I was looking at when we went out last right? Those things cost a small fortune."

ALBUS POTTER
+ New York City
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ALBUS POTTER
Wand 52
May 30 2018, 03:31 PM
Albus grinned and pretended to feel relieved that he wasn't in the doghouse...well at least not yet. He had a nasty habit of putting his foot in his mouth so it was only a matter of time before he did something to get in trouble. "See, that's why I love ya. Always showing mercy on my poor soul. The girl who makes unicorns jealous." Albus couldn't help adding that familiar joke they both shared. Albus had said that about her long before they started dating. Asia started kissing his neck and he found it hard to concentrate on what he was thinking or doing. "Err...I could stay the night." He could indeed though he doubted they would be sleeping.

"Nope I--I can't do that." Damn his needs and urges. It turned him into putty in her hands. He practically spilled the beans right then and there. "You've got to guess first, unicorn girl. Once you do that I can make it worth your while." Albus figured she wouldn't guess what he got her. It wouldn't be obvious. "Sadly, I didn't get you the earrings. While I could have I think my Gringotts vault would have cried. I'll give you a hint though. It's something big." Albus waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

ASIA SKY
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9Β½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Jun 4 2018, 06:16 PM
Asia laughed against his neck at his joke, "Unicorns jealous indeed." She smirked and continued to place light kisses. "They would blush if they saw my actions right now though so I don't know." Asia hummed lightly against his skin when he said he could stay the night. "Good." She whispered, trying hard not to chuckle at him keeping his composure. She'd gotten good at finding his more sensitive areas.

She pulled back slightly and rubbed his shoulders. "You're so tense..." She teased, clearly amused at the reaction she was getting from him. "Worth my while you say? Snog that I'll dream about you said....hmm." She pretended to weigh her options. "That is a horrid hint Potter." Asia laughed and shook her head. "That could literally be anything." She really wanted to just open it before her curiosity got the best of her but she played fair. "Ohh are we going on a trip?" Summer was coming up and she'd love to get away from work for a bit.

ALBUS POTTER
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Argent
Minister Gabrielle Krum
Non-Magical Ordi